How to put tpu patch on hat
1. Start by placing the hat on the head of the wearer to help you determine the best placement of the TPU patch.
2. When you’ve established the best position, attach the TPU patch to your hat with the help of glue. Allow the glue to dry for around 30 seconds.
3. Now thread your needle with 24-inch thread. Place the thimble on the middle finger of your right hand (or the middle of left finger for the lefties).
4. Turn your hat to the wrong side, knot the thread end and then push your needle through the hat plus patch (with your thimble-clad finger).
5. Turn your hat to the right side and sew small straight stitches around the entire patch edge.
Add: Guangdong Province, China TianHe District, GuangZhou Num 899